(Lucky you! =) )
It is this Friday, Nov. 7th, from 7pm until ?
We will be playing games, snacking, and having a general good time. No presents- just bring a snack or treat to share- nothing fancy. (Yes, a bag of chips is great.)
For more details just leave a comment and I will e-mail or call you with the details.
Even if you can't stay the whole time, plan to be there at 8pm for the cake cutting. PJ is making my cake and he's been watching Ace of Cakes- so I have a feeling it's going to be unique.
So come and celebrate with me!!!
10 comments:
You're alive! We were beginning to despair... :-) We so wish we could be there with you to celebrate. Here's wishing you the very happiest of birthdays! We hope you got our card...and we can't wait to see pics of PJ's cake! Happy birthday Annette! Love, Brian and Laura
These past 2 weeks I have been working on Halloween costumes along with a miriad of other things- but I intend to catch up.
Thank you for the wonderful card and note! Very cool card.
I'd be there in a heartbeat...however, my brother is getting married on Saturday morning and I'll be in Washington. Eat some cake for me, okay?
Happy birthday to you!
I'm sad you won't be there, however I'm thrilled you are going to WA! Have a wonderful time- I'll take pictures =)
Well, I'll be there. Since I'm making the cake, I guess I would be in trouble if I weren't.
YES!!!
Not sure if I can make it, but Happy Happy!
Diane-
I hope you can come,and your hubby as well. My friends are a lot like you and me- guarenteed to have a great time! So call me!!!
Sorry I didn't come... I'm embarrassed to say I forgot about it until I came online just now. I hope it was fun - and I would have loved to have seen PJ's creation!
Gerb-
I'm glad you were even thinking about it! It was soooooo fun. I'm sorry you missed it.
Post a Comment