Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't you just love this picture?

It was taken by my good friend teachingfourth. He is an amazing photographer. But don't take my word for it- see for yourself!

And it just so happens that he has a contest for a free picture! So, after you check out this fabulous site, comment here and let him know that "Annette sent you". Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! You will really enjoy it!
(Hurry! I've only got until Sat. Nov. 15th :) )

4 comments:

Panama Jones said...

I suppose that I'm a little to close to the referrer to be referred, but it would be fun to win.

annette said...

PJ-
Maybe you could get some of your "fans" to help us out? :) And they would enjoy the pics as well!

Laura Evans said...

That is such an amazing shot! something out of a GAP kids ad...we checked out Mr. Z's site and it rocks!

annette said...

Laura-
So glad you did! Thanks for commenting on his site too. YOU GUYS ROCK! =)