Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Picturesque Day

(Photo by Red Pepper)

It was a beautiful day for a little road trip . The weather was slightly rainy, yet sunny, which made the colors of the trees and canyon walls really stand out. The fall leaves seemed to dance for us as we drove up the canyon to the Sundance Resort.

Red Pepper, Mr. Tickle, and I were on our way to show our support and to see the much anticipated pictures of our phavorite photographer which were put on display for the annual Harvest Festival. Much to my delight, his wonderful sister was there as well.

He did not disappoint. The pictures were amazing. It's one thing to see them on his blog, and another in real life.

(photo by Mr. Tickle)

It's so inspiring to me both to see such extraordinary talent, and watch him take a leap of faith. Well done.

4 comments:

Panama Jones said...

I see that Red Pepper may have some talent as a photographer, but I'm not convinced yet that Mr. Tickle is a budding prodigy (finger in the way and all). What a nice day for a trip up the canyon.

Brian -n- Laura said...

Can we say that I am totally jealous? I so miss those beautiful fall colors - we are still bright green and our trees go directly from green to brown...yuck! Tell Red Pepper and Mr. Tickles that we loved her their pictures - sounds like you had an ideal day! Love y'all!

annette said...

PJ-
Yes, Red Pepper was so pleased with her picture that she borrowed the camera and has been snapping pics. all over.

B&L-
I too miss the fall colors. Back home this time of year is spectacular. Views like this are in your own backyard.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture you took = it looks to me like it is worth enlarging and framing - perfect for one of the walls in your home!