THIS is WiZ KiD
Aptly named for his love of math, this child's true talent lies in his heart of gold. Often refered to as our loving angel, he is the first to say thank you or show kindness - especially to his mom. He is also creative and curious with no inhibitions, and as such, I have to keep an eye on him or who knows what he will do next.

3 comments:
I could quite easily refer to him as "Mr. Mush" too. Always has a hug and scream of the name whenever I see him. It makes me feel important.
He is also creative and curious with no inhibitions, and as such, I have to keep an eye on him or who knows what he will do next.
SOOOOO TRUE!!! He's quick too!
I tell ya... he is such a sweet kid!.... ALL your kids are sooo sweet. (you can blame the parents for that trait!) ;-P
tchn-
Good. I worry that he drives you up a wall- well, maybe at times, right?
far-
He's not AS quick with his cast...but that only lasts for 2 more weeks.
Post a Comment