Yes. This is Dinohunter. (Like I said, they choose their own.)

As the name suggests, this kid LOVES dinosaurs. This passion started at age 3, and continues to this day. (He hopes to be a palentologist one day.) His other passions are reading, geography, history, Arabic, legos, and video games.
He is an awesome kid to have as a firstborn. He is easy going, helpful, loving, and responsible. He also likes to be in charge, which makes him bossy. Typical firstborn.
4 comments:
I love that he has known what he wanted to be since the age of 3! Such great kids you have.
At least he makes it easy to buy presents for him. One thing about Dinohunter is once he is pretty constant. He may turn out to be one of those 40-year-old Lego builders. Some kids never grow up. Lucky.
I tell ya... Dinohunter and my oldest daughter are two peas in a pod. She was just bugging me today (on the way home from school open house) to go digging for Trilobytes. We all should go do that asap (I think the digging places are open still).
We bought some "trilobytes" from the Arizona Science Center. All we have to do is "add water" and they will hatch, swim around and eat for a few weeks, lay more eggs in the sand then die. We then dry it out and shelve it for a month or two... then add water for the process to start all over again. They can get about the size of your thumb nail.
gerb-
Thanks. I'm biased though.
pj-
Now that's a job I would love to see him get! (Can anyone say, "FREE tickets to LegoLand!")
far-
We would love to go! I'd like to see your trilobytes sometime too.
Post a Comment