was unable, so to speak, to come up with a nick name all on his own. So, I am enlisting your help. Please note the poll on the right. Vote for all of the names you like and if you have a suggestion, add it to my comments. I just want something short, easy to type, and that fits him.
So, to give you a little more insight into this little guy's personality, I've included a few extra pictures. (Banana likes to take lots of pictures of him and all his cuteness.)
3 comments:
He is sooo freakin cute!!! I voted Jack Jack because I like that show.. and he won't be a "tot" forever.
The only problem with Jack-Jack is it's B-n-L's dog's name. I do like that at the beginning of the movie no one knows what Jack-Jack is capable of. It's kind of a tentative name in that way.
My vote is for Liontamer. Kind of goes with Dinohunter and this kid definitely thinks he's in charge. Just a thought. . .
Far-
What can I say? Of course I'm biased.
pj-
We shall see...
Post a Comment