Fun Cake! My poor hubby had to settle for a plate of 40 cookies since I wasn't supposed to be up for very long. Also... doing the twin's cakes only a week earlier wiped out my creativity. Hubby likes cheese cakes anyway. Can't do much with a cheese cake.
8 comments:
By the way, Red Pepper kindly pointed out that 40 is spelled "forty", after I finished the cake. :) Figures.
Great job Annette! Hope the RISK parties were as fun as they sounded!
I guess that, technically, it's a forty-dollar PJ, not a $40 'Bill'.
Happy Birthday PJ - Wow! Time sure passes fast - thought you were only 39!
Auntie J
Pretty darn creative. And tasty. The party was a blast, too. Thanks for making my birthday so much fun.
And as for the misspelling, you already know what I say to that!:)
I woulda never guessed forty!! His hair's so radiant still!! Mine's only five years behind, at 35. Are we all getting to be grownups then??? Yikes.
Laura- RISK was the futuristic "2210" version that he got for his birthday, and yes it went into the wee hrs.
Gerb- Ha ha! Good one.
Auntie J.- Well, you were close!
PJ- "It takes an uncreative mind to spell something only one way?"
NoSurf- Is this when we become grown-ups? The line is fuzzy.
Fun Cake! My poor hubby had to settle for a plate of 40 cookies since I wasn't supposed to be up for very long. Also... doing the twin's cakes only a week earlier wiped out my creativity. Hubby likes cheese cakes anyway. Can't do much with a cheese cake.
Post a Comment